Saturday, 24 July 2010

Those black magicians..

I wonder if any of you have ever pumbed into a black magician? I'm not sure if there's even any here in Finland (since the amount of witches is very small) but logically there must be some individuals. I myself am not into black magic, I think it's wrong to manipulate or harm another person whether you use magick or not. And I don't know what is the reason that makes them think it's perfectly okay. However, I think the main reason for an individual to start practising black magick is the power it brings.

Anyway, the reason for this post is this little incident that happenned yesterday.
I was crossing the the Mannerheim's street
in the trafficlight when I spotted a girl,
about my age, across the street. She looked
familiar but soon I noticed she wasn't somebody
I knew so I tried to turn my head away but this girl
- who had spotted me too - kept looking at me
right into my eyes, without a blink. I felt a bit
confused by this but somehow felt defiance and looked
up again to face this girl with pride. She passed me,
very close, and kept looking into by eyes with flegmatic, arrogant,
cold stare. Eventually I ripped byt eyes of her with "attitude".
Allright, now you say; "So what? People do look
at each other while passing, there's nothing unusual"
and you're right. People do that BUT they normally even blink and
look somewhere else soonafter. And us Finns are very shy, as she passed me close she stared
at me in a way no Finn would dare to stare. Well maybe she was a foreinger, I don't know,
but her ethnicity was Scandinavian and she didn't act like she was in a new place, she new where she was and where she was going. Her essence (is that even a right word) was relaxed.

Afterwards I tought that maybe the girl was trying to curse me (which I don't quite believe) or maybe she's one of those fysic vamps that try to steal your energy. However I did not feel anything so FAIL for her, if that's what she was trying to do. Or maybe she's just a witch or a magician (possibly a black one) that recognized another one (in this case a white one) and therefore looked at me like that.

Or maybe I'm just going crazy. You know it's fullmoon and things tend to have more meaning than they really have.

No comments:

Post a Comment