Sunday, 29 August 2010

Tryin' to think of...

... something useful to write but I just can't think of anything right now. I've a lot to do, tryin' to find an apartment, going to work and studying witchcraft.

I met the energy healer the other day. It was my first touch in Reiki. I did sleep after couple of nights (during the first two nights after Reiki, the neighboors were being noisy :/). The healer said that my sleeping problems were 'caused by the fact that I was opening up to the energies - same thing had happened to her seven years ago. At the same night I also went to my first Reiki meeting at Punavuori and got to try Reiki healing myself. I had no idea what to do so I did whatever came into my mind (I guess that's the best way to do it). In their opinion it was very unusual but they liked it. :)

So, that's about it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment