Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Correllian Wicca


So I bought this book Witch School First Degree written by Donald Lewis-Highcorrell as I have decided to actually study myself to be a wiccan even though that wasn't my first intent. But I'm interested in what I could find by trying. :D Even if I'm not religious that doesn't mean I could not explore and try things.

Also, there's an evergrowing interest in me towards vampires. Right now I'm reading The Vampire Codex by Michelle Belanger. Very interesting. She has also written a ritual book for vampires that.. Surprizingly... Has some similarities to wicca especially when it comes to holidays (she only has given them different names). Lady Belanger is also a founder of The House of Kheperu (Google it). The site has very good articles about energies and how they work.

Oh my, again I've so many things to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment