Monday, 20 December 2010

A Brief Update..

I bougth this beautifull female statue from Frida (Sörnäinen) today.


It doesn't look so good in the picture than it does for real.

I also bought three horseshoes (???), and have no idea why. Just followed my intuition again.

So it's Yuleday tomorrow. I have to admit that - afterall - I've been waiting for Yule more than Samhain. Samhain is officially the pagan new year but somehow for me it's Yule. Maybe it's because Yule is about tranformation. New beginnings. A new chapter is about to start in your life. It makes me excited. I love endings, though sometimes they're wistful, bittersweet or even sad. But endings also bring new beginnings and I'm always excited to see what life has in store for me. :))

This Yuleday I have work untill eight or nine o'clock, blah. I guess I'll just relax afterwards. I might be too tired to perform any spell.

Anyways, HAPPY YULE EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment