Wednesday, 12 January 2011



Last night I had a little moment of meditation. I had kindled the two candles and when I opened my eyes I saw that the flame in the God's candle had grown into a big one indeed. It was at least five centimeters tall. I wonder if it has something to do with my creativity as I've started drawing and dancing again. You know God represents creativity.

Oh, and, you remember the horse shoes I bought "for no reason" (there's always a reason even though I might not know it at the moment :)). I met two other pagans with Miwia recently, one of which is a blacksmith (Finnish translation: Hevosenkengitt√§j√§)..  :)) We had a lot of fun. Somehow our conversations always turn out to be about sexuality... and Miwia's such a perve. Sorry Miwwy, but you said so yourself too. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment