Saturday, 15 January 2011

OMG

Yeah, Oh My God and Goddess!! Now, just a moment ago, I was meditating in front of my altar and I had kindled the two candles as usual. I sat still for a while when I sensed a blaze in front of my eyes. I opened my eyes to check I didn't start a fire to see the God's candle flame grow even bigger than the last time and this time a stream of smoke came out of it. Really A STREAM. I've seen candles smoke before but not like that. It was crazy. I tried to take a picture but my camera wouldn't work (low battery?).The Goddess's candle was flickering like crasy too, it didn't send a stream of smoke but did smoke a little. After a while the both candle flames returned to normal.

Whoa. I guess this is a sure sign that I really gotta start dancing again..

No comments:

Post a Comment