Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Peek a boo!

In this post we are gonna take little look at my room but before that there's something I have to write down here. This happened in meditation this morning. I think I was about flow out of my body and, if I wasn't sitting so close to the edging of my bed being in danger to fall down, I probably would have been able to do that. It was a funny feeling. For the first time, it concretised to me that me and my body are two different things.I only felt that my body is just a dwelling or residence and I could just leave it there (if there wasn't the danger that it'd fall on the foor and get damaged). I could just flow out.

But, you're probably very eager to see the pics?



I bought this book the day before yerterday from a second hand book shop in Kamppi. The author of the book has gotten his material from an old Welsh wizard. The book is mainly about the medical use of herbs. It is so interesting, I can't wait to read it! Herbs hold so much inside them that the modern medical care system doesn't have a chance!


My current altar. Small and messy but there's so little space here that I have no choise.


A butterfly-thingy hanging on the wall. I <3 butterflies.


Pretty, aren't they?


The windows and curtains.  It was very difficult to take a picture since the sun was shinign right through the windows making it dark. This's the best one.



I hope that next time I'm able to post something more exiting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment