Thursday, 5 May 2011

I Love Money Spells

I just recieved a letter yesterday from KELA and found out that they will give me 157 euros for housing benefit... The best thing here is, I haven't applied for housing benefit. :D I visited KELA some time ago and they said that my income is way too over the limit so that they could not give me any money plus, I didn't have all the papers required, so they sent me home and told me to come back later. But it seems that  my so called application still pulled it through. Even though it was not supposted to go to the processing...

I then decided to leave the whole thing, since it's too much paperwork. And my rent is not so expensive after all.. But this money is ofcourse wellcome. :D I don't remember when was the last time I did a money spell (maybe like two weeks ago). But this gotta be something that only a spell could do, we all now how tricky and resistant KELA is when it comes to money. And this happened without me having to do basically anything..

1 comment:

  1. Very nice story about money spell. wish if you can visit on black magic love spell as it also work wonders to many

    ReplyDelete