Tuesday, 24 May 2011

My Magical Studies

.. Oh I have so much to study! I just started the book Modern Magick. Picture below.


And above all that I have the university exams. The book contains eleven lessons og magick and assigments. I just have completed the lesson one and moving on to lesson two where I'll be studying the kabbalah and the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. The ritual seems so complicated!

The lesson one contains an relaxation ritual and a tarot ritual. So it goes like this; First you relax yourself by vizualizing a golden ebergyball coming up from your feet going through your whole body relaxing every muscle it touches. Before this you have to have the mager arcanas of the tarot on front of you (exepct the cards moon, devil, chariot, lovers, death and wheel of fortune). The rest of the arcanas are mixed now. Then only one card is taken from the pack.

I happens, that I have had the card Strength coming out for three times now. This probably means something. www.tarotteachings.com says the following:

When we pull the Strength card it is certainly a message that strength is required for some challenges ahead. It's also a sign that we absolutely have the strength that is required of us. But on a subtle level, this card is a signal that we are already complete and self-love is the key to meeting our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment