Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Thinkin' of getting a new job

I feel like I'm done with McDonald's now. I've had to put up with it already almost a year, so now it's time to finally make a change. I want a job that I can fit on my schedule. For example, I'd love to work for example in those little boutiques that open at 9am and close at 4 or 5pm so that I'd have rest of the day off. Loosing most of my stuff in the fire, I have to go back to basics in witchcraft. I always try to avoid all the stuff and keep things simple but during the year I had collected maybe a bit too much items.. for my first aim was to keep it simple and not to cling on materia (mainly because of my unsteady lifestyle). My aim was to be able to do a spell anywhere without any equipment I'd have to carry along except those I can just pick from the ground. I remember reading about this wonderfull "rock-pile-spell" (perfect one, if you're a Voyager Witchling like myself) one day and this is what I am gonna try next:

Cairn Magick Wish Spell



This is something that can be done, alone, on a walk in the countryside, with no extra magical 'tools' or paraphernalia. It is simple magic and down to earth paganism. It can be applied for any need, but is particularly suitable for 'earthy' needs, such as money, housing, jobs, healing.






Take one stone, and speak (or 'think') into it your need. Place the stone firmly on the ground. Take another and repeat, until you have a fair sized mound, or Cairn. As each stone is placed, imagine that the magic is building and that your need is getting nearer to being met. If you have no stones, you can still do this with imaginary stones, or pebbles, or whatever else seems right at the particular moment.

Found here: http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/spells/cairn-magick-wish-spell.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment