Saturday, 16 July 2011

Full moon spells


Fullmoon greetings everybody!

On this full moon I decided to try a sinple spell that I found from a book called The Nice Girl's Book Of Naughty Spells. Picture below ---->


The spell is about bringing your future lover into your dream or a sign about him/her. The book, though, tells you to do this during new moon but in my opinion full moon is just as good time to do divinationary things as is the new moon. The spell goes as following:

You'll need peppermint inscence, a piece of liquorice and a bowl of water. Light the inscence, breath in few times so that you feel concentrated. Drop the liquorice into the bowl. Ask your to be able to see your lover's face in your dream. Likewise, you can ask guidance how to find him/her. Place the bowl somewhere near you while you sleep.
And that's it. :)

I saw several dreams, none of which included a face that could belong to my future lover. I slept very restlessly so maybe I couldn't go deep enough into the dream state. :/ But I hope you have better luck!

About the rock-pile-job spell I did some time ago.. Since then I've come across several opportunities for jobs. Too bad that now I don't know wether to go study or to have a job. If I don't go studying there's a less chance that I could ever get into univercities. I don't now what to do! Besides, I'm going to audicion in a musical as a dancer and possibly as an actress (but for that I would have to know how to sing..). If I had a job and if I happened to be accepted in the musical, it'd be very difficult to try to combain those two. If I'd study, I would be able to skip courses.. But I don't know what to study or where. There are so few things that really interest me.. And if I don't accept the job possibilities I'm given right now I might regret it later when I really need the money. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment