Saturday, 30 July 2011

Luciding again

I have to record this here since I don't have a dream journal. I saw a lucid dream last night again. First I tought it was happening for real as it was again very physical but when I suddenly found myself from my old childhood home I realized it had to be a dream. It was getting dark, I gazed at the stars from the window of my room. The cosmos was so beautifull but somehow I was horrified of the fact that it was getting dark. I didn't want to spent a night alone in the house so I bit myself to wake up. I remember telling myself inside my head "Come on, you have shift consciousness, you have to shift consciousness!". I don't know why I was so scared, after all, it was my dream and in my control. Now I just feel stupid 'cause could have done anything in it!

Also, I've moved into lesson two in the book "Modern Magick".

image

I'm working on a Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, also known as LBRP. I note that I feel much somehow purified and lighter after the ritual. The second part was quite a bite for me as it introduced me to Kabbalah and it's history. I'm so proud of myself as I forced myself to study it through and didn't give up. Kabbalah and Hebrew for me was very complicated (it was quite frankly "Hebrew" for me, as we say in Finland if there's something you just don't understand). And my family is not religious so therefore I don't have a Christian upbringing: So my lousy knowledge about Bible didn't help either.
But I did study what was given in the book. :D Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment