Friday, 25 November 2011

Incense In Ancient Egypt



I've been busy and I'm about to be a lot more busier since I'm gonna be involved in a theater project.. Anyways, meanwhile I'm sharing this incense recepie used in ancient Egypt. Named Kyphi (meaning "Welcome to the gods"), it was one of the very precious mixtures used at the time. It's use included aid for sleep and dreaming as well as all kinds os complaints.

Kyphi's main ingredients were Frankincense and Myrrh. Cinnamon, spikenard, sandalwood, coriander, raisins and wine are the rest and used to make the whole thing into pellets.

I gotta try this one as soon as I get all the ingredients. I'm also planning for doing a dream spell, meaning, that I'd cast a spell while asleep, being aware of the fact that I'm asleep. In other words, while lucid dreaming. You see, in a dream state your vizualisation is the most strongest and the ability to live the outcome of the spell as well. So it is a very powerfull technique. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment