Monday, 13 May 2013

Ghosts 'n' stuff

First: The most warmest wellcome to new readers! <3 p="">
Second: Didn't find anything about Maretta. I tried several name combinations but nope.. Oh well. If it was something important the whole case will reveal itself.

Third: I'm so clad to be back! I've been doing necessary psychological work and dwelled into my mind. I've also been moving around a few times. Didn't do much witching but hey, I can't escape my inner witch for too long. ;) Today I felt a witchy-pinch in my soul that was strong enough so I did a little ritual in he woods again. I found a great place where there's a rock suitable for an altar facing north. :)

Fourth: There's a little ghost at my friends house. I was there last saturday and a couple of her friends showed up. We were all gathered in the living room when the other girl came to us and asked "We're all here?". I was a bit puzzled but answered "Yes...?" and she continued "Then who's in the bathroom?". She had tried to go for a pee but the bathroom door was locked. We were all a bit stunned and looked at eachother and then we all reached to the door. It was locked indeed but everybody were on the outside. We had to open the door using a knife and there was nobody inside. Well, nobody we could see. My friend mentioned that there lives this little ghost of a child, about five years old. She had been quiet for awhile but now for some reason she decided to do something like that. I was excited for this was the first time I was witnessing a ghost! I've never been that close to a ghost before. :D

So, that being it this time! Have a witchy day! <3 p="">

2 comments:

  1. I have seen many ghosts, but then again, that's one of my gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, a comment! :) I've been hoping people would comment and let me know what they think.

    I'm kinda glad I don't have that gift.. Well, I could open my third eye more by doing some exercises but I don't see why. :)

    My gift is definately dreaming. It is through dreams that most interesting things happen to me.

    ReplyDelete