Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Hecate



Lately the goddess Hecate has been popping up into my mind regularly... I'm feel drawn to her so I guess there's something She wants to teach me.

Briefly, Hecate is a Greek goddess of magick (both good and bad), healing, death, reincarnation and wisdom. In Wicca she'd be described as the crone aspect of the triple goddess. She was believed to be the guardian of the three-way crossroads and according to belief, would grand you wish if you left an offering of food there.

The song Hecate from a Greek band Daemonia Nymphe has been constantly playing in my head. I also have a friend whose patron goddess is Hecate and I keep on getting flashback of the time she told me that, back when we met. I've also had a fascination for owls lately... So I guess this's all just Hecate's way of saying "Pay attention to me!". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment