Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Witchy graphics and animals

Bought myself a coloring book with beautifully illustrated pictures of animals. I completely fell in love with them! I took some of them out and put them on my wall, above my altar and by the window. As you all know, I'm a bit shamanistic. I resonate a lot with animals and have had many power animals with me during my life, even insects. When I was little I used to draw a lot and that's when my shamanistic side showed the most. My folks thought it was interesting and they've kept my drawings. At the age of four or so, I drew lots of birds. Just birds flying, all papers full. Sometimes I included myself flying with them. I also drew some foxes and when I entered preschool I drew wolves. But enough with the chat now, here's the ones I chose:


It all comes down to cats, eventually. Cat has been my power animal, more or less, quite some time now. Or maybe, there's something so inherently kittenish in me so that I just resonate with them.


This buddy is hanging above my altar.


These little folks found their place beside my window. Feeling so calm and secured when
I look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment